We are looking for an intern who is passionate about working at the crossroads of education and consultancy. We give you the opportunity to get a better understanding of the challenges that companies, both public and private, face in different industries and the complexity of these challenges. At the same time, you will learn how we approach these challenges in a structured way, and how we engage our clients and students in the process.
As an integral part of our team, you will:
- Conduct research for our digital transformation programs
- Conduct research for our projects
- Assist our consultants in projects (e.g. prepare meetings and workshops, analyze results, report findings)
- Join senior consultants during workshops and sales talks
- Support our team with general tasks
We highly appreciate the valuable fresh insights that interns contribute and encourage them to take initiative. If you still need to write your thesis, we are happy to tailor an internship that allows you to combine your research while gaining practical work experience.
To give you sufficient time to learn from experiences and develop yourself into a consultant, we offer internships of a minimal period of 4 months. The requirements are:
- You are in your master or final year of university
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written
- You are available for at least 3 days a week
- You have excellent study results
- You are interested in the field of strategy and digital transformation
If you are interested in our internship opportunities and believe you have the right profile, we invite you to apply for one of our internships. You can do so by sending an e-mail to Rinske Breuer: email@example.com.
Please attach your Curriculum Vitae, a motivation letter and, if applicable, a summary of your thesis plan of approach.